Dynafix Bi-Functional – ME Dyes
“Dynafix” Bi-Functional – ME Dyes
*Above shade are only illustrative/Please ask for product sample for exact shade
*For technical assistance or application method please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROPERTIES OF “DYNAFIX” BI-FUNCTIONAL (ME-DYES)
- These are mixed bi-functional reactive dyes where Vinyl Sulphone and cellulose is stable to acid hydrolysis, so that stability of dyed goods in industrial acidic atmosphere is very good with the time lapse.group is linked to chromophore through a monochloro triazine group as a bridge link Low temperature of 60º C They give highly reproducible dyeing because of better alkali stability if low sensitivity to temperature.
- Comes with better alkali stability & leveling properties.
- Can react with cellulosic fibers at low temperatures and through cold – batch method.
- High exhaust reactive dyes with superior all round fastness properties.
- Optimum levelling and alkali stability properties. Energy saving dyes.
- Comes with fixation temperatures of 60º-45º C., Suitable for exhaust dyeing.
- Good reproducibility, Stable to acid hydrolysis.
- Unfixed dyes can be washed off easily,Very Little risk of staining of adjacent whites.
- Excellent levelling properties, High fixation efficiency, Good fastness properties.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES OF “DYNAFIX” BI-FUNCTIONAL(ME-DYES)
- The dyes are apt for various purposes such as dyeing, padding, printing etc., of all types of cellulosic material. Applicable on 60-65″C, exhaust dyeing method is used for these dyes.
- High degree of exhaustion and fixation rates is found in our dyes. Excellent leveling properties and alkali stability can be seen in our dyes. These traits make them apt to be used in highly reproducible dyeing. Through various methods, the dyes can be used for various printing techniques. Some of the methods are as follows-
- Print-dry-nip padding in sodium silicate bath of 10 hours.
- Print-dry-thermofix ( ME + Alkali).
- Print-dry-steam ( ME + Alkali)