DYNAFIX Vinyl sulphone Based Dyestuff (VS-DYES)
Home > Products > DYNAFIX Vinyl sulphone Based Dyestuff (VS-DYES)
“DYNAFIX” Vinyl sulphone Based Dyestuff (VS-DYES)
*Above shade are only illustrative/For exact shade please ask for product sample.
*we can also manufacture all types of Salt free Ramazol (V.S. Based Dyestuffs) as per buyers requirement.
*For technical assistance or application method please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROPERTIES OF “ DYNAFIX” VINYL SULPHONE BASED DYESTUFF(V.S-DYES)
- These dyes Posses excellent brightness and good wet fastness., They are dischargeable., They are suitable for exhaust and different pad dyeing methods using sodium as an alkali and discharge printing., Ease of washing off unfixed dyestuffs i.e. minimum staining of the white ground in printing., They are applicable at 40ºC and 60ºC.
- These dyes are completely dischargeable as well as suitable for white and Colour resist printing. The infixed hydrolyzed dye has no affinity for Cellulose hence No Tinting of white ground in printing. High Fixation since more than two redicals are bonded resulting in an increasing dyeing yield.
- Reactive VS Dyes are Reactive Dyes possessing Vinyl Sulphone as the reactive group. In presence of Alkali, these dyes chemically react with the hydroxyl group of cellulose and form firm, covalent linkages. These dyes are versatile enough to suit different dyeing methods. Results are excellent and shades come clean and brilliant with no variation in dyeing as well as in printing. Reactive VS Dyestuffs possess poor affinity for cellulosic fibres in absence of salt and alkalies. For this reasons, they are suitable for use on pad. Their substantivity can be increased by addition of Glauber’s salt and alkali, making the dyestuff suitable on all conventional dyeing machines for loose material, yarn in hanks and packages and piece goods. The dyeing methods may therefore, be classified under the padding and exhaust processes, standing baths are not recommended, as in alkaline medium inactivation of the dyestuff by reaction with water takes place as a side reaction.
- Our “DYNAZOL” reactive dyes are widely used for dyeing and printing purposes. These are safe, long lasting and easy to use. Different shades of “DYNAZOL” on cotton offered by us.
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES OF – “ DYNAFIX” VINYL SULPHONE BASED DYESTUFF(V.S-DYES)
- Moderate Reactivity, Most of the dyes are dischargeable.
- Good solubility even in presence of alkali, Good fastness properties.
- Can be applied both by exhaust & padding methods.
- Possesses less affinity, Good levelling properties.
- Comes with high brightness properties & delivers colour fast finish.
- Fine grade constitution.
- Most of the dyes are suitable for exhaust dyeing, silicate pad batch process and printing.