DYNAMIC COLD BRAND(M – DYES)
“Dynafix” Cold Brand – M Dyes
* Above shade are only illustrative/ please ask for product sample for exact shade.
* For technical assistance or application method please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROPERTIES OF“DYNAFIX” COLD BRAND (M-DYES)
(Dichloro Triazine Based)
- Cold Brand M Series Textile Reactive Dyes are generally used in textile industry for dyeing and printing of cellulosic textiles like Linen, Cotton, Viscose and Polynosic rayon. cellulosic textiles. These types of dyes are highly reactive and as compared to other dyes, they need milder conditions for fixation.
- Ideal for dyeing at normal room temperature (25-35 degree Celsius)
- Dyeing is done using Soda Ash or Sodium Bicarbonate
- Available in wide range of bright and dark shades
- Highly reactive properties that require comparatively milder conditions in dye fixation stage
APPLICATIONS & FEATURES OF “DYNAFIX” COLD BRAND (M-DYES)
- These are used in cellulosic textiles by utilizing processes like :
- Semi-continuous methods.
- Continuous methods
- In conventional textile machinery like Open-vat, Package, Jet, Jig, Winch and Padding Mangle.
- The versatility in various application procedures and the availability of a wide range of bright and fast shades are the outstanding features of this class dyestuffs.